Bloodborne Discussion

Postby Ralenzo » June 22nd, 2015, 4:10 pm

I started playing this game again since a couple of days ago and I'm really enjoying it, especially the chalice dungeons. Hope they'll be returning in DS3.
There is one thing I'm disliking tho, it's the Saw Cleaver. This blade feels like a post game weapon, or one u're able to unlock towards the end of the game. It's so ridiculously strong and versatile, every other weapon I find/buy sucks in comparison. They should nerf it imo.
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Kabuki Jack » July 21st, 2015, 5:26 pm

Welp, i finally did it. I finished my seconds souls game, first being Demon's souls. That probably took way longer than it had any right to, but i did take a pretty lengthy hiatus when MKX came out.

And i loved it all the way through, especially after i finally managed to take down my nemesis Amelia. Personally i didn't mind the slightly small amount of different weapons or gear. At least now i could upgrade my favorite weapons without needing to fear the possibility that i'd find a better version of it right around the next dark corner.

I'm going to do the NG+ sometime, because there's still a lot of stuff i haven't done, like the chalice dungeons which i barely touched at all. But first i think i'm actually going to try and finish Dark Souls 1 and 2 once and for all.
Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

PSN ID: Jack-o-Lanter

Bloodborne's first expansion, The Old Hunters, hits November

Postby Angelus » September 15th, 2015, 7:36 am

http://www.polygon.com/2015/9/15/932910 ... -expansion

phpBB [video]

Set in a nightmare world where hunters from the past are trapped forever, explore brand new stages full of dangers, rewards, and deadly beasts to overcome. You'll find multiple new outfits and weapons to add to your arsenal as well as additional magic to wield and add more variety to your combat strategy.

With new story details, learn the tale of hunters who once made Yharnam their hunting grounds, meet new NPCs, and discover another side of the history and world of Bloodborne.

Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso

Postby Kabuki Jack » September 16th, 2015, 12:12 pm

That trailer got me spooked for a second. I thought Amelia was coming back, but it was just the cleric beast on fire. Whew, for a moment there i was worried.
Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

Postby Angelus » September 21st, 2015, 5:57 am

Oh Amygdala have mercy on our wallet.

phpBB [video]
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso

Postby mirri » November 5th, 2015, 9:32 pm

mirri

PSN ID: mirri_n

Postby PIMPIzzI » November 6th, 2015, 12:07 am

The pc release can't be long now, r-right guys?
Always ready to fuck
PIMPIzzI
Banned

Gamertag: PLMPLzzL

Postby Kabuki Jack » November 17th, 2015, 10:27 am

Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

Postby Ralenzo » November 17th, 2015, 12:06 pm

Is the Souls series becoming the new Assassin's Creed? :fry:
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo

Postby mirri » November 18th, 2015, 2:10 am

Ralenzo wrote:Is the Souls series becoming the new Assassin's Creed? :fry:

unlike creed, souls games have all actually been good :duck:
mirri

PSN ID: mirri_n

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games