The Free Games Bin

Postby Couchfighter » March 13th, 2016, 1:37 pm

https://www.origin.com/en-no/store/free ... -the-house

Currently offering NFS: Most Wanted, the 'sequel' to the NFS Hot Pursuit reboot. Its pretty good, really and the online still works on it as well. Would hurry though, this offer has been going for a good while now.
Couchfighter

Postby Couchfighter » March 29th, 2016, 6:56 pm

If you're willing to sign a pact with the devil aka Windows 10 store, Killer Instinct is now released on PC!

But yes there is the giving up your soul and personal datas and earthly belongings and your daughters to Microsoft thing.
Couchfighter

Postby Couchfighter » August 15th, 2016, 8:51 am

On Aug 17th and presumably a month onwards, you can get the rather fabulous Rayman Origins for free on Uplay as part of their anniversary celebration.

The classic Splinter Cell sneakathon is also for free right now until the 17th so if you want that, you'll have to hurry.
Couchfighter

Postby Couchfighter » September 16th, 2016, 7:35 am

DLC loaded and not including the current or shortly arriving expansions, Ubisoft's still enjoyable north american open world online social take on the need for speed style games (now there's a mouthful, also TWSS), 'The Crew' from 2014 is for the coming month yours to keep for free if you install it from their UPlay client. :)

While not in any way a perfect game, I was surprised to see a so 'recent' game included in the Ubi 30 celebration freebies. I'm also having a brilliant time with it, when I'm not busy getting annoyed at 50% of the cars available at the dealerships being DLC paid. ^^

Feel free to add me on UPlay as well, if anyone's interested in doing some crew funtimes vroom vroom: Hybelkanin80
Couchfighter

Postby Couchfighter » September 20th, 2016, 11:55 am

If you're willing to log in with all the social medias, join a steam group and like the things and whatnot, you can get a steam key of the oldschool fightercraft racing/shooties game Slipstream 5000 over at Indiegala.com. Personal nostalgia is strong for me on this one. <3

Unsure how long the offer lasts.
Couchfighter

Postby Pecka' » November 10th, 2016, 4:24 pm

Pecka'

Previous

Return to Other Games