The Free Games Bin

Postby Angelus » July 30th, 2015, 6:33 pm

It's only for 1 day I've heard. 3 months ago you could get it for free on ps4 (forever)
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Herminator » July 30th, 2015, 6:44 pm

Angelus wrote:It's only for 1 day I've heard. 3 months ago you could get it for free on ps4 (forever)

PS+ isn't free.
Herminator

Postby Couchfighter » July 30th, 2015, 6:59 pm

You only have today to add it to your library from the store page by hitting 'install', but afterwards its yours to keep permanently, is how I understand it. When I installed, it showed a page about registering it to my account as well.

Its a pretty cool game. There's a new world generated every day that all players compete on, and you can see how far your friends reached, leaderboards etc.
Couchfighter

Postby Couchfighter » July 30th, 2015, 7:42 pm

I guess F2P games shouldn't really be posted here, but I figured I would shoutout to Magic: Duels which launched on Steam yesterday. This is Magic: The Gathering in its next form after the 'Duels of the Planes Walkers' yearly releases they've done for a while.

The difference this time, is that instead of releasing a new game next year, they'll release cards and expansions instead. You can also earn all the cards in the game with ingame currency instead of flexing the most OP card of them all, the credit card. First impressions wise it seems to do MtG the Hearthstone way, which is a good thing in my book.

It even has the Two Headed Giant mode back. o/

Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/316010/

Trailer thing:
phpBB [video]
Couchfighter

Postby Couchfighter » September 16th, 2015, 3:48 am

Spooky horror game Amnesia: The Dark Descent is free on Steam for today only.

New 'on the house' freebie on the Origin client as well, Red Alert 2 + Yuri's Revenge. Same thing install before the offer ends and you have it on your account forever.
Couchfighter

Postby Helnova » September 16th, 2015, 9:41 am

What is Origin?

Now... we are free.
Helnova

Gamertag: FBV Helnova
PSN ID: Helnova

Postby Kabuki Jack » September 16th, 2015, 12:10 pm

It's Steam's "special" cousin that's kept locked away in the cellar and fed fish heads every Tuesday.
Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

PSN ID: Jack-o-Lanter

Postby Couchfighter » September 17th, 2015, 6:33 am

Yup, it's that hilariously half assed digital store front from EA that no PC gamer would use willingly unless the Battlefield games forced it down their throats. ^^
Couchfighter

Postby Couchfighter » October 3rd, 2015, 4:04 pm

Don't want to make a new thread for this, but since Magic Duels was mentioned earlier here I wanted to mention that a friend of mine is doing a charity stream for Extra Life, children hospital things. Its a good thing, so I guess it doesn't hurt to spread the word a bit.

You can watch his stream here, he is planning to keep going for as much as he can over the weekend: http://www.twitch.tv/inaliz
Couchfighter

Postby PIMPIzzI » November 4th, 2015, 6:35 am

0JBX4-KGYA2-M9ZHL
Free contagion key for whoever wants it
Always ready to fuck
PIMPIzzI
Banned

Gamertag: PLMPLzzL

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games