Tree of Savior

Postby Angelus » May 12th, 2016, 12:59 pm

I think I'll wait a bit this time
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Couchfighter » May 13th, 2016, 5:12 am

I won't pretend its all perfect but I have to say I'm having a jolly good time with ToS in the full release :)

My main peeve is how the monster spawn system has been changed. Instead of each mob having individual respawn timers, each map now has a respawn ticker that spawns mobs where relevant at every interval. End result of this is that generally speaking there are much fewer mobs to kill, and when you camp a room you sit on your butt for two minutes, whole room spawns, AoE everything, repeat.

Much better how it was in CBT2 imo.

That aside its been pretty smooth and enjoyable so far!
Couchfighter

Postby Angelus » May 13th, 2016, 11:54 am

Does that mean that channel hopping is the best way to farm?
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Couchfighter » May 14th, 2016, 9:48 am

Thats the big question, isn't it? It really depends on what you're grinding and how many others are doing the same spots. Right now I'm channel hopping on the same spot in tenet garden looking for large pantu spearmen because (lol one spawned literally mid sentence there) the two other main spots are heavily camped. If there were less people about I'd probably run between the two other spots.

Btw PC Gamer posted a fairly indepth review of ToS for anyone interested in reading such: http://www.pcgamer.com/tree-of-savior-review/
Couchfighter

Postby Couchfighter » June 5th, 2016, 10:43 am

I rolled a tank, actually have a lot of fun with him so far. Did the first dungeon with him yesterday and tried again today while testing out stream settings for the nsg tournament. Pretty fun, also we got through it without a healer ^^

phpBB [video]
Couchfighter

Previous

Return to Other Games