Super SF2 Turbo Remix Online

Super SF2 Turbo Remix Online

Postby Zeo500 » February 20th, 2016, 1:09 pm

I know the rage now is SFV, and it's great. But how come the online for SSF2 Remix stinks? There is noone playing it, and the few who are only play in lobbies where you have to wait your turn. You can say this is an old game, but I have no problem playing ranked matches in 3rd strike or Darkstalkers on PSN. Anyone know why SSF2 Remix doesn't have an online community?
Zeo500

Postby Angelus » February 20th, 2016, 1:19 pm

ST community is still around afaik on fightcade (barely, but w/e). I played it for a short while because I was into it a couple of years back.
HD Remix on the other hand is just too different compared to ST in terms of balance and tiers, ST has just been around for far longer and people like the idea that you could literally counter every character with another character, being one of the most counterpick heavy fighting games out there.
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Zeo500 » February 20th, 2016, 1:44 pm

Thanks. So you think that if Capcom released a non hd remix more people would play it online? It just brings back memories and it can get boring playing the CPU. It's interesting how 3rd strike has an online audience but this particular game doesn't.
Zeo500

Postby Angelus » February 20th, 2016, 1:54 pm

Zeo500 wrote:Thanks. So you think that if Capcom released a non hd remix more people would play it online?

No, because people are already playing it online on Fightcade.
For example, there are more 3rd strike players on fightcade than on psn or xbl
Angelus

Postby Zeo500 » February 20th, 2016, 1:59 pm

I've never even heard of Fightcade LOL Is it an online fighting website? If so I'm in.
Zeo500

Postby Angelus » February 20th, 2016, 2:00 pm

Angelus

Postby Zeo500 » February 20th, 2016, 2:15 pm

Thanks, it works. I just can't seem to get it to acknowledge my fight stick like it does in Mame.
Zeo500

Postby Zeo500 » February 20th, 2016, 2:21 pm

OK got it. The fightstick must be in the USB port before opening the program. Thanks again!
Zeo500

Return to Other Games