Mortal Kombat X online reward system

Mortal Kombat X online reward system

Postby Zeo500 » August 30th, 2016, 2:32 pm

Hi

I was just wondering. Does mortal Kombat x have any online reward system?

Street fighter 4 and 5 had points you can win or lose. And sfV has a league system which makes things fun because the more you move up, the more you feel you are improving.

In mortal Kombat x you only have a win loss record. It kinda makes it boring as there is no reward for winning. You can't go a league up or have a rank.

In sfV even a rookie has a number rank.

The same can be even said for shooters like Star Wars battlefront where you go up the ranks. So you can see yourself progress.

IN MKX there seems to be nothing like that. Am I missing something?

Thanks
Zeo500

Postby Zeo500 » August 30th, 2016, 9:17 pm

Anyone? Is this all there is to mkx online play?
Zeo500

Postby Ralenzo » August 31st, 2016, 8:38 am

I've played MKX but that never crossed my mind.
I do remember being able to play ranked games, and I also think that the game has a leaderboard.
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Zeo500 » September 1st, 2016, 8:58 am

The leader board is BS. It only goes up to 100 and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. It really makes me not want to play because we want to feel rewarded when we are playing a game, whether it's points or so forth.
Zeo500

Postby Ralenzo » September 1st, 2016, 9:26 am

Zeo500 wrote:The leader board is BS. It only goes up to 100 and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. It really makes me not want to play because we want to feel rewarded when we are playing a game, whether it's points or so forth.

I dunno, like I said I never noticed this.
I feel rewarded whenever I see a big "YOU WIN" at my screen :mvgame:
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Return to Other Games