PC Multiplayer

PC Multiplayer

Postby Helnova » January 3rd, 2014, 10:37 am

Discuss here what PC multiplayer games you own and ones to suggest for us to play together.

Ive recently rejoined the PC gaming ranks and would like to play more games with you all than just SF4 :omgscoots:

I have:

Civilization 4 - Turn based strategy. Take control of your civilization from their roots in 4000 bc and lead them into the modern era.

Civilization 5 - Like civ 4 but more recent. I prefer civ 4 tho :kappa:

Dosbox - Can play old dos games for example dungeon keeper and warcraft 2.

Portal 2 - Completed the standard multiplayer missions with Chin this xmas. I'm aware there are secret levels and community made ones though.

Quake 3 Arena - Really old arena style fps. Very similar to unreal but I prefer the characters, levels, weapons and music in quake 3.

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War Soulstorm - Very enjoyable rts set in the gritty sci fi fantasy world of warhammer 40k. Many different races to choose from. Base building, capturing and holding strategic resources is the core gameplay.

World of Warcraft - I played this from mid bc to the end of wrath. I picked it up at xmas because it was 11 pound for the entire game with the latest expansion and 30 days gametime. The game has been streamlined for levelling and a lot of things are less of a chore. One of the biggest and best mmorpgs around.

Yugioh PRO - Free yugioh game. You can build as many decks as you like and have access to most of the cards even the newest ones. Has an online server and the ability to play 3 or 4 player games. Ridiculously good for freeware.

I'm interested in gettinf into a modern pc fps and and rts - i'm probably gonna look into starcraft 2 at some point.

Nova out.
Last edited by Helnova on January 3rd, 2014, 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Now... we are free.
Helnova

Gamertag: FBV Helnova
PSN ID: Helnova

Postby PlatinumPerk » January 3rd, 2014, 10:37 am

you suck
PlatinumPerk

Postby Helnova » January 3rd, 2014, 10:45 am

Your dad.

Now... we are free.
Helnova

Postby Ralenzo » January 3rd, 2014, 10:55 am

I own KOF and AE and I suggest people buy KOF so we can play it together.
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Helnova » January 3rd, 2014, 11:02 am

Its just another fighting game though :-(

Now... we are free.
Helnova

Postby SabishiiRyuu » January 3rd, 2014, 11:07 am

Every Counter-Strike and Unreal Tournament games.
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2
Contagion
Killing Floor(current main game)
Payday 2

I play mainly co-op multiplayers.
SabishiiRyuu

Gamertag: SabishiiRyuu
PSN ID: SabishiiRyuu

Postby Helnova » January 3rd, 2014, 11:13 am

Which is the best unreal atm 2004? And what is payday and killing floor lol.

Co op games are probably my fav.

Now... we are free.
Helnova

Postby Angelus » January 3rd, 2014, 11:18 am

The following are the games I have currently installed.

Fighting games:
- GGPO and everything that comes with it
- KOF XIII
- Melty Blood
- AE

Action Adventure RPGs:
- S4 League
- Spiral Knights
- Warframe
- GunZ The Duel
- Survival Project
- Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese servers)

MMORPGs:
- Digimon Masters Online
- Aion Online

Shooters:
- The Ship
- TF2
- L4D2

Others:
- TrackMania Nations forever (racing)
- League Of Legends (E-sports hyuk)
- Terraria (sandbox)
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Worst CS Player » January 3rd, 2014, 11:25 am

Team Fortress Classic
TFC 2
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
Battlefield 2
COD MW2
COD MW3
"If you can't beat me. Good luck beating anyone else" - Worst CS Player
Worst CS Player

Gamertag: Worst CS Player

Postby SabishiiRyuu » January 3rd, 2014, 11:26 am

HelnovaForce wrote:Which is the best unreal atm 2004? And what is payday and killing floor lol.

Co op games are probably my fav.

tbh the original Unreal will always be the best. I'll never forget the countless hours I wasted with my brother and friends playing Morpheus(the skyscrapers with low gravity), but the most fun is probably UT2004 because it brought the onslaught mode and the vehicles.

Killing Floor you could say is another zombie shooter, but it's more like monsters than zombies. You get X waves of enemies and then a final wave where you face the boss. It's actually quite a challenging game on higher difficulties which makes teamwork, strategies and correct perks - which are: Medic, Special Support, Sharpshooter, Commando, Berserker, Firebug and Demolition - really important. If you manage to find a good team, it's quite addicting and thrilling to play. Gives you quite an adrenaline rush. Also originally, this game used to be a UT2004 mod and it's quite evident from the game menus once you start up the game. I'm sure you'd recognize it. Don't let it deceive you though, it's quite different compared to UT games.

Payday 2 is another example of a co-op where teamwork and planning is extremely important. It's basically a heist game where you have to plan your job carefully. Do it properly and the cops won't even show up till you're gone. Fuck up and you'll find yourself in a huge hostage situation. It's quite fun!

And Left 4 Dead 2. I don't wanna sound cocky, but you'd be hard pressed to find any players better than me in that game. I've played that game for so long i know every single trick and shit in it... bored of it really.

But if you want my attention to play, you'd need to get KF or l4d2.
SabishiiRyuu

Gamertag: SabishiiRyuu
PSN ID: SabishiiRyuu

Next

Return to Other Games