JoJo's Bizarrre Adventure All-Star Battle

Re: JoJo's Bizarrre Adventure All-Star Battle

Postby Herminator » May 13th, 2014, 4:38 am

This game looks neat but it's on ps3 and I can't use that pad anymore
Herminator

Postby Kabuki Jack » May 13th, 2014, 5:44 am

Sublime wrote:Why i havent seen ya either Jacko playing this?

Oh, i've been playing this, guess we just haven't been online at the same time. And yeah the netcode is bit of a bummer. Trying to do proper Gyro or Hol Horse combos are pretty much impossible to do online.

Other than that the game is fun, and has managed to keep me busy until those goddamn Finnish post office mongrels finally decide to give me my Blazblue. I ordered and already paid for the bloody thing two weeks ago and i'm getting WRYYYYYYYYYYly tired of waiting...
Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

PSN ID: Jack-o-Lanter

Postby Sublime » May 15th, 2014, 6:45 am

Allright! I managed train myself enough for marathon of player matches. So far i have expanded my char roster into these all Wham, Esidisi, Okuyasu, Akira, Hol Horse, Oldseph, Baoh, Narancia and Caesar Zeppeli But as Mains i play competive with Okuyasu and now oddly Ceasar so feel free challege me! :bane:

"People who lose to cyborg either don't know what the hell they are doing and I'm getting away with murder or are simply impatient."
Sublime

PSN ID: The_Finnish

Postby wauhti » May 19th, 2014, 10:42 am

This energy trick bug makes campaign mode more easier to catch items, costume and taunts if you get janken boy or cairo informer

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH
Youtube: ArtificialStar
UNIEL: Eltnum, Hilda
GGXrd: Elphelt, I-No
wauhti

Gamertag: wauhti
PSN ID: wauhti

Previous

Return to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD