Weird things that happen that annoy you

Off-topic banter, introductions, and forum games.

Weird things that happen that annoy you

Postby Deadpool » September 19th, 2016, 9:14 pm

You know those odd inexplicable things that happen in life that you have no idea or a least have a hunch how it happened. Well these are mine:

1 Every pc keyboard in your house is missing one leg. You know the flip legs that are under your pc keyboard that prop your keyboard up for easier typing? Well for some odd reason there is always one missing. Don't know how or when it broke off or decided to run away and elope with some other pc part. :lol:

2 Lego mini figures missing an arm as if losing a arm wrestling match. One of the arms is nowhere to be found.

3 Buying Chicken and Broccoli or Shrimp with Lobster Sauce Chinese take out. Going to the bathroom to wash your hands only to come back to Chicken and Lobster Sauce, minus the chicken and the shrimp. Which has magically disappeared :shock: .

4 Buying a 4 player PS2 adapter on Ebay and getting it and realizing they did'nt tell you there's more than one version of the adapter and the one you got does'nt work with that version of PS2. :evil:

5 All happy about getting Street Fighter V to work or Steam after adding exception to SFV folder in Antivirus only to find out you can't play SFV with a USB PC pad or thru Keyboard emulation. Only with a xbox 360 gamepad, WTF..... :failfish:
Last edited by Deadpool on September 21st, 2016, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deadpool

Postby Ralenzo » September 20th, 2016, 4:53 am

Missing a sock.
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Kabuki Jack » September 21st, 2016, 1:14 pm

Waking up with a song stuck in my head. Especially if it's a terrible song.
Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

PSN ID: Jack-o-Lanter

Postby Pecka' » September 21st, 2016, 1:24 pm

Waking up ?
Can't wake up ?
:doge:
Pecka'

Postby Kabuki Jack » September 21st, 2016, 1:30 pm

Pecka' wrote:Waking up ?
Can't wake up ?
:doge: