NSG Casual FT5 Sets ?

Meet up with others online.

NSG Casual FT5 Sets ?

Postby Couchfighter » March 15th, 2016, 6:46 am

Hey, gang!

NSG tournaments are back in full swing after the winter break and we had good attendance for the GGXrd tournament, but one of the problems the site has is that outside of the actual tournament days, there is very little activity and who can blame anyone since there is no actual content to follow.

We were thinking to fill some of that emptiness with some good match replays of FT5s, but we would of course need capable players willing to get exposed for that to happen. ;) Until 8 player lobbies are in place we also need to players to be able to record their own sets. Edit: Or I can just grab the matches from the rival search as Angelus points out. :)

If you good folks think this might be something worth watching, hollar down below here, especially if you'd be willing to play yourself and we can see if we can try to set something up! Also good if you let us know if you have a setup for recording matches. Just to get us going I'll put my shite Nash on the line for anyone to challenge, can record the matches myself.
Last edited by Couchfighter on March 15th, 2016, 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Couchfighter

Postby Angelus » March 15th, 2016, 6:57 am

I'd be willing to play.
Also, a good way to collect all the replays is with SFV's newest utility to replays.
If you go to battlelog and save the matches. You can then see the replay id which you can share with anyone who searches for it. You can also tag the replays with "NSGCasuals" for example to get all replays for NSG.

This is an example how I did it for SRKWeekly.

Tagged replays as 'SRKWeekly'

Vs KungFoo

Set 1 (2-0): 9F679B | 9f7312
Set 2 (2-0): 9f8380 | 9f8b4b

Vs SuperMeatism

Set 1 (2-1): 111e38f | 111ec85 | 111f52f
Set 2 (2-1): 111fda4 | 1120650 | 1120b35
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Couchfighter » March 15th, 2016, 8:11 am

That is a very good point Ang, that makes everything much easier indeed!
Couchfighter

Return to Online Discussion