Mortal Kombat X Discussion

Mortal Kombat X Discussion

Postby Santaclaus » May 29th, 2014, 1:47 am

Next week will not only see the release of USF4 but we will also most likely see the announcement of a new Mortal Kombat game.

it will probably be MK10 or an MK vs. (Mortal Kombat vs Killer Instinct maybe?)

so what are your thoughts? is it going to be a vs game or MK10? any hype for this?

Me personally am pretty hyped and I think its about 90% chance that its MK10 10% MKvs

In ramma's rating I'd say a 4 :p but if it turnes out to be MK vs KI It will shoot to a 5. The only think I'm not so hyped about, but that's always a problem with NRS, is the first 3 months of rebalancing. NRS somehow always releases a product that is poorly balanced, I just hope it won't result into boring as fuck OP Supermanlike character :P. however just viewing the first few months as participating in beta testing helps calm your soul a bit :kappa:
Santaclaus

Gamertag: CorridorsOfTime
PSN ID: CorridorsOfTime

Postby Ramma » May 29th, 2014, 6:24 am

I really did not care for the latest MK tbh. Unless this MK is going to pull greatly from Injustice (which is the FG I've liked most since SFIV was released :bane: ).

Chances are I won't get it unless I hear it's really good or looks that good (and cosmetically, their games are nothing to drop your cereal spoon over). And if it's vs KI, it's going to be a Xbone game which basically puts me out of the mix (no tears shed).
Street Fighter V - Main: Cammy |Secondary: Necalli...?
Ultra Street Fighter IV - Main: Cody | Secondary: Zangief
Ramma
Site Mod

Gamertag: RammaCricket
PSN ID: RammaCricket

Postby Herminator » May 29th, 2014, 6:25 am

lol thought this would be a thread of kens cr.mk at first
Herminator

Postby Santaclaus » May 29th, 2014, 7:00 am

Herminator wrote:lol thought this would be a thread of kens cr.mk at first

lol dude stop being so obsessed with Ken then ^_^
Santaclaus

Postby Santaclaus » May 29th, 2014, 7:01 am

Ramma wrote:I really did not care for the latest MK tbh. Unless this MK is going to pull greatly from Injustice (which is the FG I've liked most since SFIV was released :bane: ).

Chances are I won't get it unless I hear it's really good or looks that good (and cosmetically, their games are nothing to drop your cereal spoon over). And if it's vs KI, it's going to be a Xbone game which basically puts me out of the mix (no tears shed).

really? I thought MK9 look a lot better than SF4
Santaclaus

Postby J is Justice » May 29th, 2014, 7:23 am

I can't wait. I really liked MK9 (especially story mode), but the online was so bad, I got rid.

I wonder what they're gonna do about the roster? Seen as they killed practically everybody off in 9. :dansgame:

MKX: Ferra/Torr, Sonya Blade, Jason.
J is Justice

PSN ID: jisjustice

Postby NewKama-takamura » May 29th, 2014, 10:17 am

J is Justice wrote:I can't wait. I really liked MK9 (especially story mode), but the online was so bad, I got rid.

I wonder what they're gonna do about the roster? Seen as they killed practically everybody off in 9. :dansgame:

they did that before in deadly alliance/deception obviously that does not matter

not interested in MK10 because i think all the mk's up till now are shit dont like injustice either
NewKama-takamura

Gamertag: KAMA
PSN ID: KAMA

Postby Ryumanjisen » May 29th, 2014, 10:42 am

Yeah, MK10 is pretty much confirmed, TYM forums are on a blast since yesterday.

I, for once, will play this MK10. After Injustice I'm starting to like the NRS fighting dynamics. If only they'd get rid of the block button.
Ryumanjisen

PSN ID: Ryumanjisen

Postby Helnova » May 29th, 2014, 11:33 am

Ramma likes injustice but doesnt like mk9 :goo:

I was really hyped for mk9 and tried to get into it but the online killed it for me and any hype I would of had for mk10.

If it turns out to be a really good game i'd buy it but it's not a game i'm "watching" :omgscoots:

Now... we are free.
Helnova

Gamertag: FBV Helnova
PSN ID: Helnova

Postby Kabuki Jack » May 29th, 2014, 1:08 pm

Sure, i'd be up for a new Mortal Kombat. Hopefully NRS will up their game in the netcode and balance department. For the love of Kahn do not nerf Kano to the ground again like you did in MK9.
Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

PSN ID: Jack-o-Lanter

Next

Return to Mortal Kombat Series