Mortal Kombat 9 sparring sessions

Postby Kabuki Jack » November 18th, 2014, 2:21 pm

Couldn't tell you at this point honestly, i've only played against Santa and a couple of randoms so far. Though for some magical reason MK9 actually shows how good your connection is against other players, while Injustice shows you jack diddly squat.

Also if you're going with Johnny, you'll probably have a bit hard time opening your opponents up. He can't combo off of anything that hits low.
Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

PSN ID: Jack-o-Lanter

Postby BendTheSky » November 18th, 2014, 2:37 pm

Ralenzo wrote:Yes I am. Do u know if they were Walloon by any chance ? If so, then I have nothing to worry about since only Flemish will enter. Nonetheless I don't plan on winning, I just need to place high enough to get sufficient points. There are a lot of different games gonna be played this Saturday and the person that does best in all games will go home with a big prize.

Also I just noticed that there is a demo of MK. It has Johnny, Mileena, Sub Zero and Scorpion as playable characters, so I'll probably be using Johnny then.

I have no idea where in Belgium they were from. They were very understandable in dutch, I don't know if that tells you anything?

You can use the demo to practice but remember that it's the very first version, pre-every-single-patch. It's even different from the release version so it's basically a beta. It has a some stuff that won't be able to use anymore.
Let us dance!
BendTheSky

Gamertag: TimelessVisions
PSN ID: Kizuku-Kikai

Postby Ralenzo » November 18th, 2014, 3:53 pm

BendTheSky wrote:I have no idea where in Belgium they were from. They were very understandable in dutch, I don't know if that tells you anything?

You can use the demo to practice but remember that it's the very first version, pre-every-single-patch. It's even different from the release version so it's basically a beta. It has a some stuff that won't be able to use anymore.

Only Flemish people speak dutch over here, chances are they'll be at the tournament this Saturday then. Interesting, I might just go get MK then.

And yes I figured the demo would've been different than the latest version of the game. That's okay tho, I just want to get used to the system and get accustomed to blocking with a button, the only Netherrealm game I've played is Injustice and I'm still learning that game.
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Angelus » November 18th, 2014, 6:30 pm

You guys read it here first.
I'm the best Demo Sub-Zero player in Europe.
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso

Postby BendTheSky » November 19th, 2014, 12:31 pm

Angelus wrote:You guys read it here first.
I'm the best Demo Sub-Zero player in Europe.

Probably even in the world. Also, the only one. :)
Let us dance!
BendTheSky

Gamertag: TimelessVisions
PSN ID: Kizuku-Kikai

Postby Kabuki Jack » November 19th, 2014, 12:44 pm

I can't believe it, Ang's finally showing some taste in fighting game characters.

Maybe one day you'll be putting Santa on ice too.
Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

PSN ID: Jack-o-Lanter

Postby Ralenzo » November 26th, 2014, 1:28 pm

So Jack has told me how the netcode has been for him, but how's the netcode for everyone else ?
I'm considering buying it, but I don't want to end up with a game that's hardly playable online.
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo

Postby Santaclaus » November 27th, 2014, 2:03 am

the netcode is fine. not great but like injustice :) its fine
Santaclaus

Gamertag: CorridorsOfTime
PSN ID: CorridorsOfTime

Previous

Return to Mortal Kombat Series