Dial a combo system question

Dial a combo system question

Postby Zeo500 » February 10th, 2016, 2:31 pm

OK, so I'm finally understanding this game and the whole dial a combo system. The combo system is kinda unintuitive for me because it feels like not only do you have to remember a characters special moves, which is easy, but then I need to sort of remember the dial a kombos as well.

Any tips on how to implement the combos in a came as needed? I can do them, but sometimes I'm so focused on doing one combo that I end up losing a match because I'm so focused on executing the combo rather than winning. I guess the trick is to use the combo when there is an opening. So you sort of have to think fast ( and also make sure you hit the buttons fast enough.)
Zeo500

Postby Angelus » February 10th, 2016, 3:17 pm

Punish combos or hitconfirms should become second nature so you don't even need to focus or think about it.

That way you can fight with a more clear head and focus on anti airing, blocking a mixup, reacting with an armor special, or just your core fundamentals.
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Zeo500 » February 10th, 2016, 3:30 pm

Yeah, I figured to just focus on fundamentals and the rest will become 2nd nature with practice. Thanks.
Zeo500

Return to Mortal Kombat Series