Jacks Mansion 2 - Gameplay Thread

The most exciting forum game in existence! Sign-up for the next game today!

Moderator: Werewolf Mod

Jacks Mansion 2 - Gameplay Thread

Postby Helnova » March 24th, 2015, 2:32 pm

Spoiler: show
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smails charred remains lay motionless on the metal plated floor, save for the smoke wavering it's way towards the ceiling.

Jack found many stern stares facing his direction. :omgscoots:

"So Jack... mind explaining what the hell just happened?" Omega asked Jack with an eyebrow raised and her hands planted on her hips.

"Ok. This may come as a shock to most of you as you seem to be suffering from short term memory loss... caused by your bodies breaking up into teeny tiny pieces and travelling into my Space Mansions computer systems and back." Jack replied.

"Sausage?" Said Ramma in a curious tone.

"Yes Ramma. Before you went on a journey between dimensions you were travelling with me in my Spaceship to help me deal with some critters in my base in the Gliese system." Jack continued "Having a vast sum of money and good taste I developed my Mansion in Finland to be capable of interstellar travel."

"Jack! Where is your bathroom? I really need to..." Epiyon felt a familiar warm wet sensation in his pants, he looked down to witness a darker shade of blue engulf the crotch of his jeans... and meander halfway down his left leg "Nevermind, please continue."

"Yes Jack... Continue" :omgscoots: glared Omega "What was with Sean Connery and why is Smail a pile of cinders?"

Raizurhk starred down at the mess on the floor that used to be Smails body "I'd say it's an improvement."

"Sean Connery is a virus that manifested itself in my Mansions computer systems." Jack explained to the group "It seems he has grown in power even to the point of being able of sucking..."

"Sausage?" Enquired Ramma excitedly. :pogchamp:

"No Ramma." Replied Jack.

"As I was saying..." Jack continued "The Sean virus dragged you into my computer system... It seems he anticipated that I still need you peasants... He switched bodies with Smail so I ended up bringing him here unintentionally."

"You can develop a Mansion capable of interstellar travel but not a virus capable of stopping an 84 year old man :duck:" Mirri stated.

"Well everyone has to cut corners somewhere Mirri..." Jack explained "I recently followed Chins advice and switched from bit defender to the free version of ad-aware... and this happened... I suppose you could say this is all Chins fault."

"Uhhh... blamed again. Woe is me... :biblethump: " Whined Chin.

"So..." Rube began.

"WOE IS MEEEEE!!! :swiftrage: " Interrupted Chin aggressively.

"... Anyway... Surely Sean can't still be a threat? I mean you really did a good job of making Smails puny body even more puny... and lifeless." Rube finished.

"Sadly Rube you are as mistaken as WorstCS on how to make babies." Jack stated.

WorstCS's head popped up like a meerkat "What do you mean!?" :aziz: He questioned Jack.

"You cannot procreate with an apple pie." Jack replied bluntly.

"Rekt." Said Angelus.

"Do you see that little red blinking light next to the computer screen?" Jack asked.

The crew looked at the light to confirm Jacks question.

"That means the threat is not yet dealt with. Sean is still in our company." Jack continued.

"So where is he?" Asked Ralenzo.

"Sean Connery is a virus. Viruses look to replicate, they grow bigger and saturate their surroundings like the wet stain on Epiyons jeans." Jack replied "The Sean Connery virus will have spread and dived into one of us before my Mansion defences smote Smails body."

"Wait so wont we all be Sean Connerys now since we are all this near to the virus?" Enquired Omega.

"No, we have severely weakened him by destroying Smails body. He had transferred all of his being into Smail and it will take him some time to recover... I'd say he'd be able to take another body once a night phase." Jack explained.

"That works out well for this game of werewolf village :kappa:" Said Pecká sarcastically.

Jack walked over to the control panel for his Mansion Super Computer and pressed some keys.

"Ok. I have activated phase 2 of my Mansion defences." Jack said "While in my mansion some of you will have super powers."

"Right. So the Seer, Vigilante and Angel? How original." Pecká stated clearly unimpressed.

"Looking at my computer danger report it seems another virus has made it's way into the Mansion... one that is working seperately to Sean Connery... but still evil."

"The Necro." Pecká stated.

"Alright guys. Let's go and relax in my lavish Mansion while we decide who we are going to burn tonight :ross:" Said Jack with a glint in his eyes.

The group left the Space Mansions control hub... as a voice rumbled from the monitor.

"GAW!! I'M TRAPPED IN HERE AND NO ONE EVEN SUGGESTED THE IDEA OF HELPING ME!! SCREW YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY!!!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JACKS MANSION 2 Class Summaries

Wolf

- Gandalf God Damn Sean Connery.
- The game starts with 2 wolves. There was one that Sean originally jumped into and they have chosen a partner.
- If the wolves kill a villager they will recruit them. (up to 2 times)
- If the wolves kill a special class they die like normal.

Seer

- The Seer has their normal ability to scout a player every night phase.
- While The Seer is alive the group will be informed every turn of how many Wolves there are.
- If a player the Seer already scouted turns into a wolf the seer will be informed someone turned... but not who.

Angel

- The Angel will work like normal except they get a 1 use ability.
- The Angel can choose to protect 2 people in 1 turn, this can only happen once a game though.

Vigilante

- The Vigilante cannot shoot in the first night phase. They will work like normal after that... 1 turn cooldown after a shot.
- The Vigilante gets 1 Golden Bullet that will only kill a wolf/necro and not a villager/'good' special class.

Necro

- Because there may be less deaths due to the wolves recruit ability the necro instead harvests 'life force'.
- Everytime someone would have died aka through wolves recruit or the vigis golden bullet 1 life force will be added.
- Only the Necro will be made aware of the life force count but players will be made aware of how much life force the necro has bent to their will.
- Necro will work like normal otherwise aka immune to wolf attacks and every consecutive turn chance to be caught goes up by 25% starting at 0% and returning to 0% once they skip a turn harvesting life force.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seans on the prowl - 2

Life Force Harvested - 0

Active Players

Alive 12 Remaining

Ramma
Rube
Worstcs
Epiyon
Raizhurk
Pecka
Ralenzo
Angelus
Jack
Mirri
Chin
Omega

Deceased

Now... we are free.
Helnova

Gamertag: FBV Helnova
PSN ID: Helnova

Postby Helnova » April 1st, 2015, 11:53 am

The Gates to Jack's Mansion 2 are now OPEN!!

If I didn't send you a pm about your role you are a lame villager.

Have fun and Good Luck.

Now... we are free.
Helnova

Gamertag: FBV Helnova
PSN ID: Helnova

Postby Ralenzo » April 1st, 2015, 12:02 pm

I have special powers so don't bother lynching me, I do welcome divine protection tho :mvgame:
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Angelus » April 1st, 2015, 12:09 pm

Holy Angelus has appeared on the scene \ :ross: /

Ralenzo isn't lynching me and that's super suspicious.
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso

Postby mirri » April 1st, 2015, 12:29 pm

mirri

PSN ID: mirri_n

Postby Pecka' » April 1st, 2015, 1:00 pm

LYNCH RALENZO
Pecka'

Postby Kabuki Jack » April 1st, 2015, 1:18 pm

Well, in hindsight perhaps i should have invested on that anti-virus instead of that diamond encrusted "jackuzzi" i have in my private wing filled with whipped cream and strawberries...Oh well, no use crying over spilled PIMP.

After all, like the great Mr. Spock, bless his soul, once said: "The needs of Jack outweigh the needs of the many"
Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

PSN ID: Jack-o-Lanter

Postby Angelus » April 1st, 2015, 1:25 pm

Let's get this show on the road.

LYNCH RALENZO
Angelus

Postby Ralenzo » April 1st, 2015, 1:33 pm

I'm the first person that has come forward and said he has special powers. Pecka lynching me is not a surprise cause he tend to be random, but Angelus lynching a person that claims to be a good guy definitely is.
I can only come up with 1 conclusion, he is a baddie who's indirectly trying to pose as a good guy (based on his avatar) and wants to to get rid of any threats.

LYNCH ANGELUS
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo

Postby Angelus » April 1st, 2015, 1:34 pm

About time you finally lynched me.
Angelus

Next

Return to Werewolf Village