Overtaker HQ (Werewolf Thread)

The most exciting forum game in existence! Sign-up for the next game today!

Moderator: Werewolf Mod

Postby Helnova » June 18th, 2015, 4:11 pm

Flawless victory until extra time.

You may aswell try lynching corgi boy chin may not be able to resist lynching him for the lulz :kappa:

Now... we are free.
Helnova

Gamertag: FBV Helnova
PSN ID: Helnova

Postby Ralenzo » June 18th, 2015, 4:54 pm

It's not over till it's over, as long as people are enjoying the game it can go on forever :kappa:

For real tho, it's not over. U guys can still recruit someone in the night and imagine being able to recruit someone with a gun.
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Ralenzo » June 19th, 2015, 3:54 am

Imagine if one of u guys claimed to be the seer at the start of the round and told everyone Pimp was a wolf, ohh the drama it would've created :mvgame:
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Postby Ralenzo » June 19th, 2015, 8:01 pm

Who do u guys wanna attack tonight?
Also I heard from Pimp that Helnova is on vacation for a few days, so u might have to make this decision on ur own, Jack.
Ralenzo

Postby Kabuki Jack » June 20th, 2015, 4:58 am

What a shock, Jack has to do everything himself again. Fine, attack Kappaman. This town ain't big enough for two people whose mother tongue is sarcasm.
Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

PSN ID: Jack-o-Lanter

Previous

Return to Werewolf Village