Beach Party Village (Gameplay Thread)

The most exciting forum game in existence! Sign-up for the next game today!

Moderator: Werewolf Mod

Beach Party Village (Gameplay Thread)

Postby Ralenzo » June 11th, 2015, 11:09 am

Big Ral village is a utopia created by, yes u guessed it, moi :mvgame:
It's a safe place for all the people who are a bit 'different'. Regular mortals tend to treat us harshly, some of them are scared and run on sight, others are jealous and mean to us. So I created a place where we could all live in peace, a place where we wouldn't have to feel unequal or bad about ourselves.
However, due to me providing a home for us, the mortals felt like we had no reason to stay at 'their' place anymore.
Only people with no powers are allowed to enter their world now.

Most of us don't care about 'their' world anyways, so not being able to enter their world is anything but a loss. But It has come to my attention that some of us have banded together to overtake my village. They apparently have a secret hideout in the mortal world.

We can't let all my hard work go in vain, so we need to try and get rid of these traitors.
One of you shall go to the mortal world and search for them. You'll be presented an iwatch so you can watch what is happening over here. As you all know, we super humans are not allowed to enter their world, so I have no choice but to go into the Avatar State and take away your power. Don't worry tho, once this is over I'll return you your powers.

Now discuss among yourselves who we should send to the mortal world. Note that we don't know what these traitors are planning, so we need to make sure that we keep the most valuable heroes on our home turf.

It is now DAY 1
6 votes are needed to DISPATCH one of our people.

List of Superheroes:
Spoiler: show
1. Jack-O-Lantern (Jack)Image
2. Kappaman (Pecka) :kappa:
3. Frog-man (Angelus) Image
4. Professor Utonium (Worst CS Player) Image
5. Wet Woman (Omega) Image
6. Sunfire (Rubedo) Image
7. The Golden One (Helnova) Image
8. Corgi Boy (Pimp) Image
9. NegaChin (Chin) Image
10. Batmanjisen (Ryumanjisen) Image

List of Mortals:
2. Kappaman (Pecka) : VILLAGER
3. Frog-man (Angelus) : VILLAGER

List of Missing People
4. Professor Utonium (Worst CS Player): VILLAGER

Rules:
Spoiler: show
• In order to vote/lynch someone type in all caps: REMOVE, STRIP, SEND, DISPATCH or anything that's in the context of the game.
• ALL 'deceased' players can forward a message to the 'living' thread via the moderator in the deceased thread. They can choose to stay anonymous or claim to be someone else.
• A deceased Seer can reveal ONE of its findings, every other turn, when forwarding a message.
• Every short story, when opening up the thread, will be made by the deceased players.
• Wolves have gained a 25% chance of recruiting a villager (non special class) during their attack.
• A Necro that's about to get caught gets an extra 50% chance of escaping at the cost of permanently losing the person they were trying to recruit -> This has now become optional.
• Inactive players will get penalized.
• The person with the most votes will be put in the deceased thread if a majority can't be reached.
• Order of priority:
Vigilante > Angel > Necro
Wolf > Vigilante > Seer
Angel > Necro > Wolf
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Ralenzo » June 11th, 2015, 11:20 am

I received some intel about these traitors.
There are 2 of them and they've created a device that can knock us out and take away our powers. Not sure what they're trying accomplish with this, but it can't be good.

Good thing is tho, their device takes up a whole day to charge up, so they can only use it once a night.
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Postby Kabuki Jack » June 11th, 2015, 11:39 am

Ralenzo wrote: mean to us

Oh no! Anything but that!

What's stopping us from just blowing the mortal world into teeny weeny pieces? Then there'll be no more traitor bases or those nasty, mean mortals that might hurt your precious widdle feelings.
Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

PSN ID: Jack-o-Lanter

Postby Ralenzo » June 11th, 2015, 11:52 am

Watch your mouth Jack-o!!!
I don't condone such villainous acts, the mortals will understand us in time. One day we'll all be able to live peacefully together, including the mortals.
Ralenzo

Postby FBV Chin » June 11th, 2015, 1:07 pm

lol i forgot nega-chin was a thing, What does priority mean?
Signature By Omega-Desu.
FBV Chin

Gamertag: FBV Chin

Postby FBV Chin » June 11th, 2015, 1:09 pm

mm nvm i figured it out.
Signature By Omega-Desu.
FBV Chin

Gamertag: FBV Chin

Postby Pecka' » June 11th, 2015, 1:12 pm

I suggest we DISPATCH WCSP, he'll blend right in with all the chaff, honestly he's our best chance at infiltrating the twits without being discovered. :kappa:
Pecka'

Postby Ryumanjisen » June 11th, 2015, 1:17 pm

Hum... I like the Miracleman vibe in this WWV version.

You know the drill: I'm watching, waiting, planning...
Ryumanjisen

PSN ID: Ryumanjisen

Postby Omega-Desu » June 11th, 2015, 1:19 pm

As much as I'd love to see the world below and how its oceans and seas glisten in the sun's rays once more I would personally prefer to send an inactive member of our utopian community down to the mortal world first.
Omega-Desu

Gamertag: OmegaBPK

Postby Rubedo » June 11th, 2015, 1:43 pm

Much as I want to burn a couple of plebs and hit the beach, rather send someone that sets the drapes on fire.

DISPATCH HELNOVA
SSF4: Main: Makoto Alt:?
SFV: Main: Karin Alt: Ryu
TTT2: Jin/Asuka/Leo/Paul/Jaycee

Rubedo

Gamertag: I Rubedo I
PSN ID: BurningRubedo

Next

Return to Werewolf Village