B.R.V.2: The Cells (Feedback thread)

The most exciting forum game in existence! Sign-up for the next game today!

Moderator: Werewolf Mod

Postby FBV Chin » July 22nd, 2015, 6:41 am

It was shit i hated it.
Signature By Omega-Desu.
FBV Chin

Gamertag: FBV Chin

Postby Epiyon » July 22nd, 2015, 8:07 am

That's not nice, Omega worked really hard on that.
Epiyon

Gamertag: no
PSN ID: The_Epiyon

Postby Omega-Desu » July 22nd, 2015, 4:09 pm

I can understand people complaining about the delays but you're assuming it's all video related
Spoiler: show
Cpt Anal not picking a box
3 days

Seer not sending any PMs when I only expected him to be gone a weekend
near 10 days

Waiting for expected and promised lines during and after a very inactive round and not getting them
6 days

EVO
3 days (no activity in thread)

Waiting for me to finish the ending video
less than a day

I prep all my content in advance so it won't take me long to publish it. The only real video delay that was of my own fault was the final day and that's because i wanted it to be a step above the rest. Once I was informed it ended I had it finished and posted in less than 24 hours from the last post.

As for complaining about how long the last video was... what's the issue? There were no other rounds to follow it. It was literally The End. I'd have thought longer = more interesting/better. Would it have been better as just another 2min video of the same clip repeated?

To each their own I suppose. I like to try something different each WWV game so I guess all won't like it.
Omega-Desu

Gamertag: OmegaBPK

Postby Ralenzo » July 22nd, 2015, 5:25 pm

Whether it was video related or not, it doesn't change how I felt about the delays really.

Raizurhk chose his box on June 24th at 11pm and the game started on June 25th at 11pm.
Like I said earlier, me not picking a box delayed the game by 1 day at most.
Also, the last 2 boxes were both Villager role so why the game couldn't start without me having to pick one is beyond me.
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby FBV Chin » July 23rd, 2015, 3:27 am

Beggars can't be choosers its just something to do, Id avoid putting so much effort into making a game because we only play on a small scale but that's also "each to their own". First few days we're really fun but it just kinda died out but what can you do.

I think people are overly picky considering that other than the odd topical thread and sfv stuff there's not much going on. I'm not a fan of ego feedback threads but that's just me, My negative feedback was a joke but i won't be hosting another game after the grief i got when i made one because of an unimportant theme so if you enjoy WWV don't make people not wan't to host. TBH just don't do feedback lol should just be a who cares laugh anyway.
Signature By Omega-Desu.
FBV Chin

Gamertag: FBV Chin

Postby Omega-Desu » July 23rd, 2015, 10:24 am

Ralenzo wrote:Also, the last 2 boxes were both Villager role so why the game couldn't start without me having to pick one is beyond me.

Why it took you so long to not pick one is beyond me. I actually swapped the box I gave you with Chin because you were set to be a wolf but that PM you sent me crying that you were salty over picking a wolf last time made me just think "F**k it, give the baby his bottle".

Epiyon wrote:Yes, I was poorly underpresented for being the ultimate winner.

I honestly tried to find someone to voice you but enough people had dropped out for that to happen.

FBV Chin wrote:I'm not a fan of ego feedback threads but that's just me

I like to try something different each time, as I said. This isn't for my ego. I literally try to take the good from the bad.
Spoiler: show
WWK
Involved Mod playing a role in the game
Deceased thread involved in living
Story
Theme

MMV
Don't give everyone too many powers

WWV?
Deceased Cards
Ending Round

WWV?2
Ending Round

I've been following the results of my past games this whole time while trying something new. If you want to call it an ego buff then do so.

Anyway all I got from this is: "We don't like delays" lol so er thanks. I was kinda hoping for feedback relating to the deceased drone and the videos but tis fine. Thanks you all for playing. It was still fun to do so I'll probably host again, if we last that long.

Here's a playlist for anyone wanting to go back and watch the videos.
Omega-Desu

Gamertag: OmegaBPK

Postby Angelus » July 23rd, 2015, 10:43 am

I liked the videos. Profiling video being my favorite.
Because of the drones, it felt like Helnova was still very active in the game. Though I think I still prefer the cards though.
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso

Postby Angelus » July 23rd, 2015, 10:44 am

Actually, drones were a better fit for this theme so disregard my card statement.
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso

Postby Epiyon » July 23rd, 2015, 10:46 am

I didn't like the drones, one kinda gave away I was a wolf.
Epiyon

Gamertag: no
PSN ID: The_Epiyon

Postby Ralenzo » July 23rd, 2015, 10:49 am

Omega-Desu wrote:Why it took you so long to not pick one is beyond me. I actually swapped the box I gave you with Chin because you were set to be a wolf but that PM you sent me crying that you were salty over picking a wolf last time made me just think "F**k it, give the baby his bottle".

I explained to u why I didn't want to pick a box, and I think my decision should be respected. There was no salt involved whatsoever.
And take some responsibility, it's part of your job to make sure things go smoothly imo, inactive or stubborn players shouldn't dictate the pace of the game.
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo

PreviousNext

Return to Werewolf Village