WWV: Blockwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

The most exciting forum game in existence! Sign-up for the next game today!

Moderator: Werewolf Mod

WWV: Blockwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby Ramma » May 22nd, 2016, 9:25 pm

Listen to the music, for effect...
phpBB [video]

The Rules:
Since this is the wizarding world, we do not lynch. We cast spells. In this case, Curses. So if you wish to vote for someone, simply write CURSE (name of player).

Now, pay attention. If all players have voted, the player with the most votes is killed. If a majority vote occurs, even without other players having voted, the round is over and that player is killed. For example, if there are 12 players: 3 players voted for Player A, 1 player voted for Player B, and 7 players voted for Player C, the round is over and Player C is killed, even though only 11 players voted total). In the event of players having equal votes (i.e. 6 and 6), the round will continue until one player gets the majority of the votes).

The Roles:
Spoiler: show
I briefly put this together for newer members. View the FAQ for further information: viewtopic.php?f=214&t=373

Students (Villagers):
Your goal in the game is uncover who the Death Eaters (Wolves) and Death (Necromancer) are, and put them all to death before they take over Blockwarts. You have no special powers, but you do have friends!

The Auror (Vigilante):
During each night phase, the Auror can choose to curse (shoot) any living member of the game. If the Auror is lucky, he will kill a Death Eater (wolf) or Death (Necromancer). However, the Auror could guess wrong and kill an unfortunate student.

Death Eaters (Wolves):
There are 3 Death Eaters in the game. These children of Voldemort have one goal: kill enough students to have a 1:1 ratio. For example, if 3 Death Eaters and 3 other remain (6 players), the Death Eaters win.

The Seer:

During the night phase, the Seer can ask to see the class/role if any living player in the game.

The Angel:
The Angel can choose to protect any player from a Death Eater attack during the night phase. However, the Angel cannot protect anyone from a Auror's Night Phase curse (shot).

Death (Necromancer):
Death can revive dead players during the night phase. Much like the Death Eaters (Wolves), if Death has an equal number of revived corpses (including himself) to the amount of living players, Death wins (i.e. 4 players of any class remains, and Death has 3 zombies and himself, 4 total, Death wins).

The Story (for Omega's sake):
Professor Albus Wolfric Brian Rammadore entered the common room and welcomed his students.

Rammadore spoke for all to hear, "Good evening and welcome students. Welcome to another year at Blockwarts School of Wi..."

Epiyon, huffing and puffing, entered the room screaming, "Rammadore, Chi in the dungeon! Chi in the dungeon! I tried my wake-up Ultra 2 spell, but he blocked it!"

Rammadore, like any good Headmaster would do, made haste for the dungeon to take care of the wild Chi. Although Chis are terrible spellers, Rammadore knew that Chis attacks were wild, random and uncalculated. He knew that he would have to be on his toes to slay the beast.

As Rammadore approached the dungeon he could hear the shrieks of one of his Blockwarts students. "Deviante," he thought to himself.

As he passed through the dungeon doorway, his worst fears were realized. Deviant/Deviante lay dead on the ground, ripped into shreds. RIP Dev.

With a flick of his wand Rammadore called out, "Frametrapelus!" and the Chi was stunned in it's place.

"Who released you!?" Rammadore questioned. But the Chi simply laughed, gesturing with his eyes to his arm.

Rammadore approached and examined the Chi's arm. Rammadore gasped. He knew the mark all to well. It was the Dark Mark.

Rammadore could only mutter one word, "Lagdemort."

When Rammadore return to the banquet hall, children were screaming. Helnova and Pimp were screaming and hugging each other.

Rammadore couldn't stand it for one more moment!

phpBB [video]

The students were silent and stared at him. "Death Eaters are amongst us. We must find them, and put an end to this. Wands at the ready students of Blockwarts. A fight draws near!"

P.S. I didn't proof read this at all. Just for Pimp.

Wizards and Witches in Play:
1. Jack Potter
2. Rubedo Malfoy
3. Angelus Black
4. Mirri Longbottom
5. Ralenzo Granger
6. Vanquo Weasley
7. Omega LeStrange
8. Ryumanjisen Diggery
9. Pimp Umbridge
10. Helnova Fudge
11. Platinum Moody
12. Dragon Lupin

Those at King's Crossing (aka dead):
Street Fighter V - Main: Cammy |Secondary: Necalli...?
Ultra Street Fighter IV - Main: Cody | Secondary: Zangief
Ramma
Site Mod

Gamertag: RammaCricket
PSN ID: RammaCricket

Postby Ramma » May 22nd, 2016, 9:25 pm

7 votes are needed to cast an unforgivable CURSE. Game starts in the morning. Roles will be PMed to you in the morning as well.
Ramma
Site Mod

Postby Ramma » May 23rd, 2016, 6:31 am

If you are a special class (Auror, Death, Death Eater, Angel, Seer), you received a special PM from me. If you did not receive a message from me you are simply a Blockwarts Student...

7 votes are needed to CURSE.

Let it begin.
Ramma
Site Mod

Postby PIMPIzzI » May 23rd, 2016, 7:58 am

I want to be Minerva dammit
Always ready to fuck
PIMPIzzI
Banned

Gamertag: PLMPLzzL

Postby Kabuki Jack » May 23rd, 2016, 7:59 am

Longbottom, Fudge, Moody...is this a wizard school or the ministry of silly names?

Anyways, before we start pointing wands at each other, let me just get one thing straight. When i zapped Hermionator a while back, it was purely out of self-defense. He was cheating at Mario Party.

Okay? Okay.
Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

PSN ID: Jack-o-Lanter

Postby Angelus » May 23rd, 2016, 8:52 am

At first, due to the theme I was going to yell something along the lines of

But then I actually read the story and especially the chi bits made me laugh.
Good shit, Ramma. :takaplz:
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Omega-Desu » May 23rd, 2016, 10:41 am

Angelus wrote:Snip

I had the exact same reaction, plan and change of heart for the same reasons.
Oh well. WWV. :desu:
Omega-Desu

Gamertag: OmegaBPK

Postby Helnova » May 23rd, 2016, 10:59 am

My wand is the biggest.

Now... we are free.
Helnova

Gamertag: FBV Helnova
PSN ID: Helnova

Postby Rubedo » May 23rd, 2016, 12:25 pm

I'm the blond haired weasel? :Kappa:
SSF4: Main: Makoto Alt:?