Blockwarts Death Eater Thread

The most exciting forum game in existence! Sign-up for the next game today!

Moderator: Werewolf Mod

Postby Ralenzo » June 3rd, 2016, 8:33 pm

The Necro will have a 4 man army (including himself) by tomorrow.

There are currently 8 villagers left and perhaps 7 by tomorrow if we kill someone this night.
If that happens, and the necro gets cursed tomorrow we'll win the game by default, so the villagers will have to curse one of us, they can always choose to curse the necro the day after tomorrow.

If we attack the seer tonight, and we are succesful, then we can all pose as the necromancer tomorrow so the villagers won't know who the real necro is.

What do u guys think?
I'll think more about our options and possible outcomes tomorrow, right now I'm going to bed.
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Helnova » June 4th, 2016, 1:42 am

I vote Perk.

Now... we are free.
Helnova

Gamertag: FBV Helnova
PSN ID: Helnova

Postby Ralenzo » June 4th, 2016, 8:10 am

It's in our best interest to make sure we don't kill the Angel, because depending on how things unfold, we can bargain with the Angel to ensure the Necro doesn't win, while giving ourselves and them a chance to win still.
If we kill the Angel then the Villagers will lose either way, if that happens it'll depend whether the village wants the Wolves or the Necro to win.

In case any of u are interested in possible outcomes, I made a chart for u guys.

Spoiler: show
Scenario 1 (necro attack + angel kept alive)

TONIGHT: 8 villagers (3 wolf + 3 necro) *VILLAGER or SEER KILLED + NECRO ATTACK*
DAY 4: 7 villagers (3 wolf + 4 necro) *WOLF CURSED!* must be cursed or else game over
-> NIGHT 4: 6 villagers (2 wolf + 4 necro) *ANY KILL + NECRO ATTACK* -> *NECRO WINS*
-> NIGHT 4: 6 villagers (2 wolf + 4 necro) *PROTECTION + NECRO ATTACK* we work together with the angel
DAY 5: 6 villagers (2 wolf + 5 necro) *NECRO CURSED!* must be cursed or else game over
-> NIGHT 5: 5 villagers (2 wolf) *ANY KILL* -> *WOLVES WIN*

-> NIGHT 5: 5 villagers (2 wolf) *PROTECTION* -> *VILLAGERS WIN*

Scenario 2 (No necro attack + Angel kept alive)

TONIGHT: 8 villagers (3 wolf + 3 necro) *VILLAGERS or SEER KILLED*
DAY 4: 7 villagers (3 wolf + 3 necro) *WOLF CURSED!* must be cursed or else game over
-> NIGHT 4: 6 villagers (2 wolf + 3 necro) *ANY KILL + NECRO ATTACK* -> *NECRO CAN WIN BY MAJORITY*
-> NIGHT 4: 6 villagers (2 wolf + 3 necro) *PROTECTION + NECRO ATTACK* we work together with the angel
DAY 5: 6 villagers (2 wolf + 4 necro) *NECRO CURSED!* must be cursed or else game over
-> NIGHT 5: 5 villagers (2 wolf) *ANY KILL* -> *WOLVES WIN*
-> NIGHT 5: 5 villagers (2 wolf) *PROTECTION* -> VILLAGERS WIN*

Scenario 4 (No necro attack + Angel dead)

TONIGHT: 8 villagers (3 wolf + 3 necro) *ANGEL KILLED*
DAY 4: 7 villagers (3 wolf + 3 necro) *WOLF CURSED!* must be cursed or else game over
-> NIGHT 4: 6 villagers (2 wolf + 3 necro) *ANY KILL + NECRO ATTACK* -> *DAY 5 NECRO CAN WIN BY MAJORITY*
-> NIGHT 4: 6 villagers (2 wolf + 3 necro) *ANY KILL + NO NECRO ATTACK* -> *NIGHT 5 NECRO WINS*
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Postby Ralenzo » June 4th, 2016, 8:13 am

I vote Omega again, cause she's not one to cooperate.
Ralenzo

Postby Helnova » June 4th, 2016, 11:44 am

I still have no idea why Pimp protected Omega.

Personally i'd rather attack Perk so let's see what Vanquo thinks.

Now... we are free.
Helnova

Postby Ralenzo » June 4th, 2016, 1:32 pm

Helnova wrote:I still have no idea why Pimp protected Omega.

Personally i'd rather attack Perk so let's see what Vanquo thinks.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, he probably thought that attacking Perk or himself was too obvious.
Omega was a guarantee to us cause she was revealed innocent (no necromancer) and less important.
It was a risky move of Pimp, but one with potential benefits.

It doesn't matter much who we attack tonight, as long as we keep Pimp alive, we need his Angel skills if things go bad.
The best question to ask is probably, who's Pimp least likely to protect tonight?
Ralenzo

Postby Vanquo » June 4th, 2016, 2:01 pm

If i were Pimp i would protect the seer tonight.
On the other hand he might do something crazy and protect Omega again.
I don't know Pimp and i don't know if taking such a risk in the actual situation would make sense.

I'd go for Perk but it's risky.
SFV Main: Laura
SSFIV Main: Sakura

Vanquo

PSN ID: Yutahon

Postby Ralenzo » June 4th, 2016, 3:57 pm

Well I still say Omega.
The thing is, it doesn't matter whether the seer gets protected or not, everyone's role is already known at this point.
Everyone's that's left; Me, You, Helnova and Ryumanjisen are bad guys (3 wolves + 1 necro).

Anyways, this means 1 vote for Omega and 2 votes for Perkuta.
So unless Helnova wants to change his vote, Omega it is I guess.
Ralenzo

Postby Ralenzo » June 4th, 2016, 4:00 pm

I meant to say PERKUTA it is.
Ralenzo

Postby Helnova » June 5th, 2016, 3:23 am

Fucking told you Omega was the necro.

Now... we are free.
Helnova

PreviousNext

Return to Werewolf Village