Street Fighter V Rush Down City?

Street Fighter V Rush Down City?

Postby Deadpool » January 12th, 2017, 10:04 pm

It seems apparent that to win in SFV you must rush down to win and most people lose because they are caught pressing buttons trying to get out that rush attack. So whom ever start their rush down first wins? Do you think the game play is balanced? I feel that SFIV has better balance in matches in general than SFV. In SFV you can't just sit back and zone, you WILL die.

Also what's up with Guile and Ryu. Those two almost have 0 new moves and why did they get rid of Gief's green hand. What's he got to fight fireballs? Don't tell me that hopping knee. :failfish:
Deadpool

Postby Angelus » January 14th, 2017, 8:45 am

headbutt destroys fireballs and also builds meter.
Lariat also works to go through them while standing still.

Getting meter from these moves is new in S2, so it's actually worthwhile to play passive when given the opportunity with Gief since you build more meter than your opponent.
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Ralenzo » January 15th, 2017, 1:02 pm

Deadpool wrote:Do you think the game play is balanced? I feel that SFIV has better balance in matches in general than SFV. In SFV you can't just sit back and zone, you WILL die.

SFV is more balanced than SFIV imo, because MUs are far less important, you can pretty much always win since SFV is more decision based.
And the decisions you're gonna make are more based on your opponent, rather than your opponent their character.
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Return to Street Fighter V Series