We have a new style!

Postby Ralenzo » July 25th, 2013, 10:58 am

Why all the deadpool hate lol ?
I think deadpool fits perfectly Imo, just like the majority of us, he cares more about joking around and having a good laugh than fighting all the time, unlike all the other serious fighters out there.
Keep Deadpool, his representation of our community is very accurate :thumbs:

EDIT: Not only that, why should it always be the same boring characters like Ryu and Kazuya or whatever. Yeah street fighter is a great game, but give other characters from other franchises also their time to shine lol. Thumbs up for originality KEP :thumbs:
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Omega-Desu » July 25th, 2013, 11:14 am

Ralenzo wrote:I think deadpool fits perfectly Imo, just like the majority of us, he cares more about joking around and having a good laugh than fighting all the time, unlike all the other serious fighters out there.
Keep Deadpool, his representation of our community is very accurate :thumbs:

EDIT: Not only that, why should it always be the same boring characters like Ryu and Kazuya or whatever. Yeah street fighter is a great game, but give other characters from other franchises also their time to shine lol. Thumbs up for originality KEP :thumbs:

:omgscoots:
Omega-Desu

Gamertag: OmegaBPK

Postby PlatinumPerk » July 25th, 2013, 11:58 am

It's kinda sad people are complaining about a character in a banner. Majority of people doesn't even care about it. It's the content of the forum which matters more than some random banners, if banner looks cool then it looks cool. This new one is way better than the old Ryuassface banner. Imo a banner filled with fighting game characters is not even necessary. Especially when i use this site at work sometimes, it's kinda annoying when that bulky ryuassface is everywhere.
PlatinumPerk

Postby Omega-Desu » July 25th, 2013, 12:09 pm

This thread is about discussing the new look. Some like it some don't. Find it sad all you want but no one complained Deadpool was 'in' the banner. Just that he's the primary focus. I personally like Deadpool's inclusion but is it so wrong to point it out?
Omega-Desu

Gamertag: OmegaBPK

Postby KEP » July 25th, 2013, 12:37 pm

Ok well let's try not to get hung up on it. I'll work on some of the other critiques given already.

Ramma wrote:KEP, is there a way to make it so the chat page opens in a new window, still? If not, don't worry about it. :wink:

Wish granted
Sometimes I jump at Guile.
KEP
Site Admin

Gamertag: Tarkanian
PSN ID: TheKEP

Postby Herminator » August 14th, 2013, 8:26 am

Sometimes I have the new look, sometimes I have the old look. It is changing from day to day, what's up with that?
Herminator

Postby Angelus » August 14th, 2013, 9:11 am

Herminator wrote:Sometimes I have the new look, sometimes I have the old look. It is changing from day to day, what's up with that?

I get the new look if I'm not logged in, if I'm logged in it just changes to my preference.
Maybe that's what you're experiencing.
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso

Postby KEP » August 14th, 2013, 10:41 am

All guests (users not logged in) should see the new style by default. If you are getting changing styles while still logged in then that's a big WTF.
Sometimes I jump at Guile.
KEP
Site Admin

Gamertag: Tarkanian
PSN ID: TheKEP

Postby Nikkitrick » September 4th, 2013, 1:28 pm

I have some major concerns about the new style. First, there's no pictures of me. B, there's no pink. And second, there's no unicorns or ponies. I'm gonna make a girl style. And whoever dead pool is, he can suck it.
Always be yourself unless you can be Khaleesi...then always be Khaleesi.
Nikkitrick

Postby Angelus » September 4th, 2013, 1:36 pm

Nikkitrick wrote:I have some major concerns about the new style. First, there's no pictures of me. B, there's no pink. And second, there's no unicorns or ponies. I'm gonna make a girl style. And whoever dead pool is, he can suck it.

She has more balls than Omega :datass:
Finally initiative!
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements