Links to collaborating websites

Found glitches? Don't like something? Let us know.

Links to collaborating websites

Postby Santaclaus » April 19th, 2014, 1:01 pm

so I was watching the No Sound Gaming & Blockstring.com tournament just now and it struck me that I did not have a clue that it was going to happen, yet the owner of nsg has a great initiative where people can actually win money, on top of that WE, blockstring.com, were supporting it as well and that means we have a problem.

I didnt even know the tournament existed, let alone the website we have a collaboration with. so what I was thinking is this:

maybe its cool (and wise) to make a sidebar on the Homepage where we have links to all collaborating websites (in this case I guess its only nsg.org?) and below that we also have another sidebar with links to various nice/informative/good/fun websites like srk.com and eventhubs.com (maybe we can even get them to link to us as well and we can put them in the collaborate sidebar.

there is a good Dutch FGC site that has exactly the first thing I mentioned. maybe we can ask them if they want to link to eachother too? but here is the example of what I mean: http://dutchnoobz.nl/
Santaclaus

Gamertag: CorridorsOfTime
PSN ID: CorridorsOfTime

Postby Herminator » April 19th, 2014, 1:14 pm

I think we have enough of these "Dutch noobs" here :kappa:
Herminator

Postby Couchfighter » April 19th, 2014, 6:47 pm

NSG are cool cats and we need to support them, if we have regular forumgoers such as Santa who doesn't know about their events (fully understandable, far as I know they've only been advertised on Steam and their own site) I think we should step it up a notch and use our own channels to promote them.
Couchfighter

Postby rickie82 » April 19th, 2014, 6:59 pm

Haha Gagapa actually showed up on the noob stream after the tourney ^^
rickie82

Gamertag: Unicorn Wizard

Postby KEP » April 21st, 2014, 1:07 pm

I do want to do something like this in the future. Thanks for bringing this up, santa :thumbs:
Sometimes I jump at Guile.
KEP
Site Admin

Gamertag: Tarkanian
PSN ID: TheKEP

Return to Feedback & Suggestions