Smiley Recommendation Thread

Found glitches? Don't like something? Let us know.

Postby Omega-Desu » January 11th, 2014, 11:39 am

Could probably make it smaller though it becomes too blurry.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Omega-Desu
 
Joined: 6 Jul '12
Location: In my mind
Gamertag: OmegaBPK

Postby PIMPIzzI » January 11th, 2014, 11:41 am

why the fuck would anyone ever want the worlds most wrongly used meme as an emoticon
Always ready to fuck
User avatar
PIMPIzzI
Banned
 
Joined: 5 Jun '13
Location: Belgium
Gamertag: PLMPLzzL

Postby Neclord » January 11th, 2014, 11:45 am

Omega-Desu wrote:Could probably make it smaller though it becomes too blurry.
Image
Image



Perfect! :thumbs:
The smaller one is probably better for the chat I guess.
Image
Signature made by Kabuki Jack
User avatar
Neclord
 
Joined: 14 Jul '13
Location: Germany
Gamertag: Kefkaroth
PSN ID: Necreal

Postby Omega-Desu » January 11th, 2014, 11:47 am

PIMPIzzI wrote:why the fuck would anyone ever want the worlds most wrongly used meme as an emoticon

Why would anyone want to use Gabe as an emotiocon? You'll get different answers from different people but this is no different than using Gabe, imo. To each their own.

Besides it wasn't my idea. Someone else suggested it and I thought I'd make it. Doesn't mean it has to be implemented.
Image
User avatar
Omega-Desu
 
Joined: 6 Jul '12
Location: In my mind
Gamertag: OmegaBPK

Postby PIMPIzzI » January 11th, 2014, 11:56 am

Omega-Desu wrote:
PIMPIzzI wrote:why the fuck would anyone ever want the worlds most wrongly used meme as an emoticon

Why would anyone want to use Gabe as an emotiocon? You'll get different answers from different people but this is no different than using Gabe, imo. To each their own.

Besides it wasn't my idea. Someone else suggested it and I thought I'd make it. Doesn't mean it has to be implemented.

I though that one would be perfect for expression extreme laughter. It doesn't have to be Gabe, but I though that was one of the best ones. What purpose would the dog have? wow such pp? wow much bp?
Always ready to fuck
User avatar
PIMPIzzI
Banned
 
Joined: 5 Jun '13
Location: Belgium
Gamertag: PLMPLzzL

Postby Omega-Desu » January 11th, 2014, 12:06 pm

PIMPIzzI wrote:I though that one would be perfect for expression extreme laughter.

:takaplz: :hawk:
Though not like another could hurt but I don't get that impression from Gabe if I'm honest.

PIMPIzzI wrote:What purpose would the dog have? wow such pp? wow much bp?

...yeh actually lol. It's not like everyone here uses these emotes correctly. The amount of times I see :duck: and :kappa: being tacked on to everything is ridiculous.
Image
User avatar
Omega-Desu
 
Joined: 6 Jul '12
Location: In my mind
Gamertag: OmegaBPK

Postby Helnova » January 11th, 2014, 12:07 pm

What are you the emoticon police? :cop:
Image

Now... we are free.
User avatar
Helnova
 
Joined: 6 Jul '12
Gamertag: FBV Helnova
PSN ID: Helnova

Postby mirri » January 11th, 2014, 12:43 pm

Hey man, its not my fault my smilies page is different from yours :duck:

Image
Image
User avatar
mirri
 
Joined: 11 Jul '12
Location: ,moon
PSN ID: mirri_n

Postby Neclord » January 11th, 2014, 1:22 pm

PIMPIzzI wrote:What purpose would the dog have? wow such pp? wow much bp?


Yea or:
Wow such intolerance.


:kappa:
Image
Signature made by Kabuki Jack
User avatar
Neclord
 
Joined: 14 Jul '13
Location: Germany
Gamertag: Kefkaroth
PSN ID: Necreal

Postby PIMPIzzI » January 11th, 2014, 1:34 pm

Omega-Desu wrote:
PIMPIzzI wrote:I though that one would be perfect for expression extreme laughter.

:takaplz: :hawk:
Though not like another could hurt but I don't get that impression from Gabe if I'm honest.

Image
This certainly makes me think of someone laughing. The Thawk one is more of a "I fucked up" emoticon. The other one is to make people know you think lowly over their opinion
Always ready to fuck
User avatar
PIMPIzzI
Banned
 
Joined: 5 Jun '13
Location: Belgium
Gamertag: PLMPLzzL

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron