Need suggestions about our front page

Found glitches? Don't like something? Let us know.

Postby KEP » October 13th, 2012, 8:19 am

I'll probably just uncheck the box that makes the sub-forums display on the index.
Sometimes I jump at Guile.
KEP
Site Admin

Gamertag: Tarkanian
PSN ID: TheKEP

Postby Omega-Desu » November 21st, 2012, 11:20 am

I thought I'd just post this here.

Why not rename this thread "Suggestions" so it puts everything in one place. This thread doesn't update that often after all.

Also maybe change the default post per page to 15-20? Trying to find specific posts is a little tedious and also it would give threads more pages for easier browsing and make the site look more inhabited when people see threads with more than 1 page.

And finally can we change Helnova's name to Susan? I think it would benefit the community.
Omega-Desu

Gamertag: OmegaBPK

Postby NewKama-takamura » November 21st, 2012, 12:28 pm

use this as our intro page

Spoiler: show

surely i did not come across this by accident while fapping
NewKama-takamura

Gamertag: KAMA
PSN ID: KAMA

Postby KEP » November 21st, 2012, 1:15 pm

Omega-Desu wrote:I thought I'd just post this here.

Why not rename this thread "Suggestions" so it puts everything in one place. This thread doesn't update that often after all.

Also maybe change the default post per page to 15-20? Trying to find specific posts is a little tedious and also it would give threads more pages for easier browsing and make the site look more inhabited when people see threads with more than 1 page.

And finally can we change Helnova's name to Susan? I think it would benefit the community.

I'll make a separate thread for general suggestions. I've changed the default posts per page to 15. I'll sleep on Nova's name change :mrgreen:
Sometimes I jump at Guile.
KEP
Site Admin

Gamertag: Tarkanian
PSN ID: TheKEP

Previous

Return to Feedback & Suggestions