Injustice 2 trailer

Postby Ryumanjisen » June 8th, 2016, 9:09 am

It's has begun, blockstringers...

... Batmanjisen will be back soon. :batman:

phpBB [video]
Ryumanjisen

PSN ID: Ryumanjisen

Postby Ralenzo » June 8th, 2016, 9:50 am

Build and power up the ultimate version of your favorite DC legends in INJUSTICE 2. With a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, INJUSTICE 2 allows you to personalize iconic DC characters with unique and powerful gear. Take control over how your favorite characters look, how they fight, and how they develop across a huge variety of game modes. This is your Legend. Your Journey. Your Injustice.

This makes me believe the game is gonna focus less on competitive play and more on fun and entertainment (variety of game modes).
I really love customizing my own character, it's very big selling point to me, so I'm definitely hype.
I'm only afraid the game is gonna turn into play 2 win tho, but we'll see.
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo
PSN ID: Ralenzo

Postby Ramma » June 8th, 2016, 11:17 am

If Bane is good this time, I'm in.
Street Fighter V - Main: Cammy |Secondary: Necalli...?
Ultra Street Fighter IV - Main: Cody | Secondary: Zangief
Ramma
Site Mod

Gamertag: RammaCricket
PSN ID: RammaCricket

Postby Kabuki Jack » June 8th, 2016, 4:25 pm

Solomon Grundy want power armor too!

The hype is definitely real, even if the whole gear system has me a bit worried. If it's just slight stat boosts and small variations of existing specials like smash 4 does it, then it'll be fine.

I'm also worried that this whole gear thing means that the roster's going to be filled with mostly tech based characters. It does make me hopeful for playable Metallo though. I still wish that there's a way to play without them.

Also, they confirmed Gorilla Grodd and Atrocitus as playable characters, and i'm fairly certain that you can see Captain Cold's gun at 0:10 mark. Here's hoping they show some gameplay at E3.

Anyways, it's once again time to play the character wishlist bingo. I still need to fully figure out mine, but i'm hopeful for Metallo, Scarecrow, Vixen and Etrigan at least.
Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

PSN ID: Jack-o-Lanter

Postby Kabuki Jack » June 9th, 2016, 4:02 pm

Looks like we got some unconventional character leaks.

So Harley and Doctor Fate (hype) are at least going to make some kind of an appearance it seems. And the one on the top middle looks like it could be Black Manta's helmet, but it could just be something else entirely.
Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

Postby Angelus » June 9th, 2016, 4:13 pm

I'm not entirely convinced it's black manta's helmet.
It's too round and the ears are kind of weird.
Angelus

Gamertag: steam: Angeluso

Postby Kabuki Jack » June 11th, 2016, 7:13 pm

We got gameplay, and hopefully a playable Black Manta.

phpBB [video]
Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

Postby Ryumanjisen » June 13th, 2016, 8:35 am

Damn you, Jack, you beat me to it.

The gameplay looks good, very similar to the first Injustice, although we still dont' have a clue about how the gear system will be implemented.

And talk on the street is that Black Manta is a stage transition. I really hope he's a playable character too.
Ryumanjisen

PSN ID: Ryumanjisen

Postby Kabuki Jack » June 13th, 2016, 3:00 pm

I fear that might be the case. If you look at the animation, Aquaman is clearly being thrown towards Manta, which pretty much means it's a stage transition. Now why Manta is allowed anywhere near Atlantis is the real question here.

Anyways, some new footage has surfaced from E3, and it looks like the clash system is still around.

phpBB [video]

There's going to be actual matches played at some point in E3 apparently. The build has all of the six characters and Gotham, Metropolis and Atlantis as stages.
Kabuki Jack
Site Mod

Postby Ralenzo » June 13th, 2016, 3:58 pm

Kabuki Jack wrote:The build has all of the six characters and Gotham, Metropolis and Atlantis as stages.

U make it sound like the game will only have 6 characters :batman:

I gotta say, the 2nd gameplay trailer didn't do it for me. It looks exactly like the first game, even Batman his moveset and stance was exactly the same, but in higher definition and more colorful :shrug:
It's not necessarily a bad thing, and it's still early, but I expected more.

Injustice 1 with more characters, a story of similar quality and a netcode just as good as MKX is reason enough for me to buy it.
I dislike that wager is still a thing apparently, but at least they seem shorter.
~ Analyzing your defeat would be a waste of time. The truth is painfully simple: You lost because you aren't me ~
Ralenzo

Gamertag: Ralenzo

Next

Return to Other Games